I Woke Up Like This

That's what this blog told me when I finally clicked on the New Post icon. ;o)

Well, hello! I’m finally back and still hoping to revive the blogging agenda. I find it awfully hard and painful to push myself to write again. It’s probably the fear of not being able to update regularly, or worse -- that horrible thought of losing all my files again. (Although that didn’t actually happen here on Blogger. Someplace else…)


Life’s been quiet and crazy. I like it this way and will still look forward to a lot of quiet times by myself and more crazy times with my husband and kids. It’s really strange and funny how I don’t miss writing and blogging at all. But I must admit that publishing my thoughts out there (like here) still brings a bit of *kilig* to my bones. No, it’s not about getting comments and likes. It’s probably just the fancy thought of seeing my works published again. Who knows, I just might find myself on a roll again. Pero okay lang din if not. Heh heh.

Thanks for reading this. Kailan kaya ako babalik?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penne Pasta with Spanish chorizo and diced tomatoes

Morning walks